About The Sims Freeplay
The Sims Freeplay is a simulator game based on the real-life and lifestyle of an individual developed by EA sports but later it was developed by Firemonkey studios for androids. In this game, the player has to create virtual individuals to perform tasks and actions. In addition to this player also has to design buildings and houses for the virtual persons. There is a limit of the number of virtual individuals that a player can possess or create and that is 34 which means a player can only possess only 34 virtual individuals and these virtual individuals are known as the Sims. You have to complete the task with the help of the sims to gain rewards like lifestyle points, social points and simoleons. Lifestyle points, social points and simoleons are three different types of currency in the game. These 3 currencies can be earned by performing 3 different types of task like lifestyle points can be earned by completing hobby tasks, social points can be earned by completing the social tasks and the simoleons can be earned by performing several tasks like cooking, gardening, working in the office and many more. There is one more currency in this game known as Simcash and this can be gained by spending real money. Besides this, you have to add several components in your house to make it look exactly like a house and for this, you need to add furniture, paint, lighting etc. Furniture and all other components will be unlocked after a certain level and you need to get there as soon as possible. The graphics are so good and realistic and it looks more impressive after the installation of buildings and sims in the city. The controls are very easy as anything you want to do is just one click away from you. Its single tap control option makes this game very handy and easy to master. You just need to make strategies to grow your city and sims. Control the lifestyle of the sims according to your dreams and desires.
Features of The Sims Freeplay
- It is the first game ever in which you can control 34 sims at the same time
- Experience the amazing realism as the graphics are so smooth and realistic.
- A large variety of customization options are available like sims can be customized from head to toe and the same goes with buildings and houses
- Variety of eyecatching and mesmerizing locations in the game
- Purchase furniture, land , houses, cars with the help of in-game currencies to increase the standard of living among sims
Features of The Sims Freeplay Mod APK
- Unlimited money and lifestyle points to purchase desired attires, cars, houses and may more
- Enjoy the uninterrupted Ad-free environment
- Safer and smoother gameplay.
- Works properly on non-rooted devices.
- Supports all android versions.
- All locked features are now unlocked
Download the Sims Freeplay Mod APK and Install?
Downloading the Mod APK of The Sims Freeplay is not a tedious task, all you need to do is download it from the above link. Once you have downloaded the APK, here are steps you need to follow in order to install it on your Android device:
- Allow Unknown Sources: You must allow Unknown Sources before you start installing the APK, To do that, Go to your Settings>Security>Unknown Sources, And enable the Unknown Sources option.
- Find and Install the APK: You must find the APK file that you have just downloaded which you can do by going to your download folder or simply by checking your browser’s download area where the download records are stored. Once you have located the file you need to click on it and Install it.
- Within a minute or two, the Mod APK of that App will be installed on your Android Device and you are now good to go for Enjoying the Mod features.